Solidarity Suite™ FAQ
About Solidarity Suite
- What is Inscriptic Solidarity Suite?
Solidarity Suite brings together everything you need to manage service design and delivery in higher education establishments. It gives you and your team access to the very latest versions of all the Inscriptic professional applications like Dispute Case Management, Interaction Managment, Talentpath™, Analytics Console and much more — plus new features and upgrades as soon as they're available.
- Why is it called Solidarity Suite?
The main focus of Solidarity Suite is to bring everything together in one place and ensure solidarity between people and services in higher education.
How Solidarity Suite Works
- How is Solidarty Suite installed?
It is available as a cloud service with state-of-the-art remote access, automated releases, and scalability.
- Do people need a constant internet connection to use Solidarity Suite?
Solidarity Suite™ requires an internet connection for you to be able to access applications and data. A 'work-offline' mode is available in certain applications.
- How can I get updates when they are available?
New features, updates, and upgrades are applied automatically without the need to download or install anything.
Purchasing and Getting Started
- How much does Solidarity Suite cost?
Nothing! Solidatiy Suite is free of charge for IICs.
- Is it possible to see a demonstration?
Yes. An introduction and demonstration can be provided at your institution – just get in touch.
- How can I get Solidarity Suite for my institution?
Contact the IIC support team at email@example.com.
- Are there any restrictions on the amount of users allowed to use Solidarity Suite?
No. Solidarity Suite comes with an unlimited licence so everyone in the institution can use it.
- What kind of support is offered?
Solidarity Suite comes with unlimited technical support.
Application and Data Security
- How is user access to applications managed?
SS comes with a powerful role-based permission system that lets managers decide which applications and features staff and students have access to.
- Where is Solidarity Suite hosted?
The cloud edition of SS is hosted entirely by the UIC.
- How secure is keeping data in the cloud?
SS has been forged using using industry-leading security engineering processes. In addition to the latest technologies, Solidarity Suite adheres to the ISO 27001 standards regarding data security and is GDPR compliant.